Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Delta Y Equals Zero


"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
--Albert Einstein


Do you ever have those days where you just feel.....stuck? Just blah? It sucks. Maybe it's because the holidays are over and now it's the wait before the new year. I still can't believe it's only Tuesday for one thing; but anyway, this feeling of "blah" is extremely pervasive. There's no statistically significant amount of change. It's difficult to herd my friends together at a time that works for everyone, doing something that everyone wants to do. I'm not sure what I should be doing to get ready for school. I can't fall asleep before 2 A.M., which is really starting to become a drag. At least I can sleep in and try to recover. My parents are actually letting me go out at 8 P.M., but it feels like no one's really free by that point. Hopefully the new year will shake me out of the rut I'm currently running in.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: