Friday, December 17, 2010

AdventureTime in College: I Knew There Was A Reason I Love Coke Zero

My senses have been assaulted. My perception of reality has been totally fucked with. I still have finals coming up. But none of that matters because I saw an advanced screening of "TRON: Legacy."

Coke Zero was at my campus handing out free vouchers for two tickets apiece, for a very reasonable time-slot. I'd have been a fool to not take advantage of this golden opportunity.

I'm not giving any of the plot details away, though I will say it made quite a few references to the 1982 version of "TRON." The movie was not nearly as popular as the video game release. This movie went completely over the top in the graphics department. Remember when "The Matrix" graphics took up five terabytes, and that was a whole megashitload? Yea, I wouldn't be surprised if this blew it out of the water.

The long and short of it is, I definitely recommend seeing this flick. The graphics are breathtaking, the plot is nostalgic and intriguing and the soundtrack really does make you feel like you're saving the world.

Radical, man.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: