Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dear Wanker in the Chatroom,

Why is it that you make it your priority to solicit me for sex the second I join the room?
I'm not here to cater to the needs of your non-existent d*ck. What's even more amusing is your desire to keep me up to date on your imaginary active sex life. I also love how foolish you think I am. You say you're 19, when your profile clearly says you're 22. It really makes my life so much easier when you ask me to perform cyber sex in botched English. I feel that less guilty about blocking your stupid ass. For all you know, I could be an undercover cop posing as a teen, out hunting for punks like you. I hope one day you do get busted. Then everyone will know that all you do is sit in the basement with your pants down in front of a webcam looking for cheap thrills.

Here's to you, fail whale.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: