Sunday, June 6, 2010

15 Things You'll Forget About Me

Memorize these. There just might be a pop-quiz. *sinister laugh*

  1. I want to travel the world. Somehow I'll win the MegaMillion Jackpot so money won't be an issue.
  2. I am a bookworm. "Lord of the Rings" is number one in my heart.
  3. Speaking of LOTR, my birthday is 100 years and a day after J.R.R. Tolkien's. I feel so honored. :D
  4. Around 11 pm every night, assuming I'm still up and about, my brain-to-mouth filter shuts down completely.
  5. I never played with Barbies or make-up in my pubescent stage. I could be found on the soccer pitch instead.
  6. I tend to get along better with boys rather than girls. While boys have their own drama, its longevity is thankfully brief.
  7. I would love to have a permanent residence in New Zealand, specifically in Port Waikato. It's right by Tolkien's Weathertop, Rohan and the Dead Marshes.
  8. I want to grow up and become either a mortician or a pathologist's assistant. Human anatomy is incredibly fascinating, but I could never deal with the pressure that comes with patients that are still alive.
  9. I tend to put other people's happiness before my own.
  10. I am a huge procrastinator.
  11. Some of my media guilty pleasures include "The Jerry Springer Show," "The Steve Wilkos Show," and RayWilliamJohnson.
  12. I want to own my own stables someday.
  13. I played soccer (football for the rest of the world reading this) for roughly 11 years. I had much potential as a sweeper, up until I tore my anterior cruciate ligament and turned to playing the clarinet instead.
  14. I operate best in structured chaos. Take my room--it's messy, sure, but the piles are strategically located so I can find whatever I need when I need it...most of the time.
  15. Needles are one of my biggest adversaries. Right up there with spiders.


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: