Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Writing Exercise #1: Awkward First Kiss

Damn you writing dry spells.You make me feel so awful for having a life outside the internet. So I'm gonna try something new and write based off prompts and the like. These will be interspersed with the irregularly scheduled programmings of my opinions, rants, adventures in college, etc. Before I go on, I invite you to:

  1. Shamelessly introduce and promote yourself. I want new material to investigate.
  2. Ask me questions! I need an excuse to try the newish "Pages" feature.
Now onwards! Hyah!


Prompt: What did it feel like? Write the story of the first person (not a member of your family) you ever kissed. Share it with them, if you dare!


It was my freshman year of high school. I was supposed to go over to a guy's house, but some dumbass went batshit crazy with a gun in the train station we were going to depart from, so we went back to mine instead. We ended up just chilling in front of a fire munching on Chinese food. At the end of the night his parents came to get him, and in the spur of the moment I kissed him in the kitchen. How fitting right? We didn't last too much longer after that. As for the sharing part, he hasn't talked to me in over three years. I'm sure he's busy doing whatever makes him happy, therefore I very much doubt he'll see this. If he does, well hey, maybe we might start talking again.

So how did your first date/kiss go?


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: