Monday, November 15, 2010

Screw You, Charming. I'll Save Myself



So I was hacking around on the interwebs today whilst doing homework and I found dees peectures. Aside from being awesomely brilliant, for whatever reason this one in particular reminded me of a poem I wrote for some art project or other. Overall I think the Brothers Grimm would highly approve of this gentleman's artistic vision. Now as far as the poem goes....

"Once upon a time
There was a beautiful princess
Locked away in a tower in a garden of thorns
One day a handsome prince came and saved her
And they lived happily ever after"

Did anyone ever ask the princess
If she wanted to be saved?
Maybe she planted the thorns herself
Perhaps she preferred her own company
She didn't want someone to look for her
Was she really happy with said Prince Charming?
Did she honestly have a fairy tale ending?



Share/Bookmark

0 comments: