Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Somebody Has To Say It: "(Bleep) You Too, Rod"

"Oopsie, I dun gone did it again."
As most Illinois residents are aware, Governor Rod Blagojevich is on trial for federal corruption. At one point during the replay of federal wiretaps, he was quoted as saying, "I (bleeping) busted my ass. I gave your (bleeping) baby health care. … What do I get for that? Only 13 percent of you think I'm doing a good job, so (bleep) all of you." This was of course directed at all registered Illinois voters. Well Mistah B., I am not a registered voter, so I would appreciate that you not violently penetrate me. Please instead accept this offering of a ditty written to the tune of "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and spare my virginity.


You're A Mean One, Mistah B.

You're a mean one, Mistah B.
You really are a jerk
You go and kiss the media's ass while we're all outta work, Mistah B.

You're a smooth talker with an ugly bad smirk

You're a dull one, Mistah B.
Your head's an empty void
You spent your cash on Oxxford suits, now your future is destroyed, Mistah B.

And you wonder why Illinoisans dislike you...they're probably annoyed

You're a schemer, Mistah B.
You tried to get ahead
You thought that selling Senate seats would earn you extra bread, Mistah B.

Voters need you like they need a hole in the head

You've a foul mouth, Mistah B.
It shows your lack of wit
Garlic smells much better than the stench that you emit, Mistah B.

"(Bleep)" us all, really? We've been (bleeped) more than we care to admit




Share/Bookmark

0 comments: